Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My body's internal clock is damn screwed. My suprachiasmatic nucleus in the hypothalamus must be really confused this time round. I can’t fall asleep in the night time and I can’t wake up on time in the day time. Tried going to bed earlier than usual but I would end up lying there for a couple of hours listening to my mp3s. Complete waste of time yeah, I might as well keep myself occupied till I get really tired before hitting the sack so that I would be out within minutes right. Or maybe a even simpler solution of moving somewhere which will make up the appropriate time difference of 4 hours, how bout Iraq or Afghanistan. Maybe it’s my body's natural inclination to be an night owl and I enjoy the way it is too, the peace of the night and simply tuning out the world on my way to work. Duh just for the sake of next next week. I shall try to get it turned around within this 2 weeks and have it back in sync with time. ;] Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment